ANALYSIS OF LDV AND LDT NON-METHANE HC STANDARDS
This report describes the analysis performed by the Test and Evaluation Branch to support the 1983 and later model year LDV and LDT non-methane HC regulations being considered by the Standards Development and Support Branch. This analysis examined the air quality impact of such a standard in both low and high altitude non-California areas under the presence and absence of inspection and maintenance (I,M). Four unique control strategies were examined for each altitude and I/M combination.
Environmental Protection AgencyTest and Evaluation Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Wallace, J
- Wolcott, M
- Publication Date: 1981-9
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Catalytic converters; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Hydrocarbons; Impact studies; Light trucks; Light vehicles; Regulations; Standards; Tables (Data); Trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Exhaust emission control
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00347144
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-TEB-EF-81-2 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1982 12:00AM