EPA EVALUATION OF THE WICKLIFF POLARIZER DEVICE UNDER SECTION 511 OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE INFORMATION AND COST SAVINGS ACT
This document announces the conclusions of the EPA evaluation of the "Wickliff Polarizer" device under provisions of Section 511 of the Motor Vehicle Information and Cost Savings Act. On March 10, 1981, the EPA received a request from Country Ford Sales, Inc. for evaluation of a fuel saving device termed "Wickliff Polarizer." The device is claimed to reduce emissions and save fuel. An evaluation by the EPA was made and the results are described completely in this report.
Environmental Protection AgencyTest and Evaluation Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Shelton, J C
- Publication Date: 1981-6
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles; Electromagnetic fields; Energy conservation; Equipment; Evaluation; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Performance evaluations
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Exhaust emission control; Polarization charge separation
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00347131
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-TEB-511-81-17Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1982 12:00AM