EMISSIONS REDUCTIONS FROM INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE: VANCOUVER VERSUS PORTLAND SNAPSHOP
The purpose of this study was to compare the emissions from vehicles subject to Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) in Portland with emissions from non-I/M vehicles (Vancouver). EPA reasoned that the proximity of these two cities would make a suitable controlled comparison. No prior study had been performed which would yield a comparison with as much confidence.
Environmental Protection AgencyInspection and Maintenance Staff, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Michael, R B
- Publication Date: 1981-8
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Exhaust gases; Inspection; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Reduction (Chemistry); Tests; Vehicle maintenance
- Old TRIS Terms: Reduction
- Subject Areas: Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00347124
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-IMS-81-18 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1982 12:00AM