EPA EVALUATION OF THE SYNERGY-1 FUEL ADDITIVE UNDER SECTION 511 OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE INFORMATION AND COST SAVINGS ACT
This document announces the conclusions of the EPA evaluation of the "SYNeRGy-1" device under provisions of Section 511 of the Motor Vehicle Information and Cost Savings Act. This additive is intended to improve fuel economy and exhaust emission levels of two and four cycle gasoline fueled engines.
Environmental Protection AgencyTest and Evaluation Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Syria, S L
- Publication Date: 1981-6
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Automobiles; Catalysts; Evaluation; Exhaust gases; Fuel additives; Fuel consumption; Performance evaluations
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00346817
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-TEB511-81-16ATech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1982 12:00AM