DEVELOPMENT OF TIRE INTERMIX PERFORMANCE AND INSPECTION SYSTEM. VOLUME III: LABORATORY TIRE TEST DATA
This report comprises Volume III of a three-volume technical report documenting a project to derive and validate a system to identify potentially unsafe tire mixes. This Volume provides the tire test data as received from laboratory testing at Calspan.
- See also Volume 2, PB82-126913. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E14, PB82-126897.
Systems Technology, Incorporated13766 South Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA United States 90250
Washington, DC United States 20590
- HOGUE, J R
- Publication Date: 1981-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Laboratory tests; Performance; Performance tests; Safety; Steering; Tests; Tires; Validation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00346700
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: STI-TR-1144-1-III Final Rpt., HS-805 985
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-9-02131
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM