AUTOMATIC AUDIO SIGNING LITERATURE SURVEY ANALYSIS
A literature survey was undertaken to identify all the various audio signing concepts which may have been investigated, under development, or already in use. A total of 13 systems are identified. Three of these are similar but not related to the automatic audio signing concept. Four systems are related to the automatic audio signing concept but did not have characteristics to be investigated under subsequent contract tasks. These systems are only briefly discussed. Six systems are reviewed in detail. These systems are the Autofahrer Rundfunk Information (ARI), CARFAX, Highway Advisory Information Radio (HAIR) Highway Advisory Radio (HAR), Protection of Automobilists and Aid to Circulation (PAAC) and Traffic Incident Information Systems (TIIS).
Unified Industries, Incorporated6600 Loisdale Court, Suite 400
Springfield, VA United States 22150
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Nelson, H J
- Bluethenthal, H
- Publication Date: 1981-2
- Pagination: 84 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Driver information systems; Highways; Information systems; Radio; Reviews; State of the art studies; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway advisory
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00346684
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-81- 97 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DTFH61-80-C-00177
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM