REVITALIZATION OF THE AMERICAN MERCHANT MARINE
The essay reviews the history of the deficiencies in the American Merchant Marine, and examines proposed programs of the President to note the benefits from an increased activity in U.S. shipbuilding. (Modified author abstract)
- Student Essay.
U.S. Army War CollegeCarlisle Barracks
Carlisle, PA USA 17013
- Turkal, D L
- Publication Date: 1970-10-1
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: International trade; Production; Production control; Productivity; Shipbuilding
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00057067
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1974 12:00AM