ANALYSIS OF METHODOLOGIES USED FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF WETLAND VALUES
The purpose of this report has been to identify and evaluate methodologies that assess inland and coastal wetlands functions.
- Sponsored in part by Water Resources Council, Washington, DC.
Vicksburg, MS United States 39180
Water Resources Council2120 L Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20506
- Lonard, R I
- Clairain, E J
- Huffman, R T
- Hardy, J W
- Brown, L D
- Publication Date: 1981-6
- Pagination: 81 p.
- TRT Terms: Appraisals; Assessments; Coasts; Estuaries; Evaluation; Inland waterways; Land values; Methodology; Recommendations; Wetlands
- Old TRIS Terms: Coastal; Inland; Land appraisal
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00346486
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM