EARTH MOVING EQUIPMENT: DESIGNS, FABRICATION, AND APPLICATIONS. JANUARY, 1973-SEPTEMBER, 1981 (CITATIONS FROM INFORMATION SERVICES IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DATA BASE)
Designs, manufacturing techniques, and applications of earth movers are considered in this bibliography from global sources. Topics discussed include remote control operations, criteria for hydraulic systems, wheel loader requirements, and welding heavy structures. (Contains 136 citations fully indexed and including a title list.)
- Prepared in cooperation with Cambridge Scientific Abstracts, Washington, DC.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Publication Date: 1981-9
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Construction equipment; Earthwork; Excavating equipment; Hydraulic equipment; Remote control; Welding; Wheel loads
- Old TRIS Terms: Hydraulic systems
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I50: Construction and Supervision of Construction;
- Accession Number: 00346443
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM