SANTA CLARA VALLEY CORRIDOR EVALUATION: SUMMARY
The report has been prepared to assist local officials and citizens of Santa Clara County to determine the County's future course in transportation and land development. The report is also intended to ensure that in the process of making these important decisions, regional, county and local goals and policies remain consistent with each other. There are two major decisions to be made: (1) Development patterns--Where will future jobs and homes be located in the County; and (2) Transportation projects--How much and what kind of transportation service can or should be provided.
Association of Bay Area GovernmentsClaremont Hotel, 41 Tunnel Road
Berkeley, CA United States
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionAshby Avenue and Domingo Avenue
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Business districts; Development; Level of service; Local government; Location; Public participation; Public transit; Real estate development; Regional transportation; Residential areas; Residential location; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00346291
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM