SANTA CLARA VALLEY CORRIDOR EVALUATION: PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PROGRAM
The purpose of the Santa Clara Valley Corridor Evaluation (SCVCE) was to develop regional guidelines for land use development and future transportation investments to the year 1990 in Santa Clara County. It was a four-phase study. The first two phases were devoted to gathering information concerning existing conditions, and determining issues of regional significance. During the third phase, ten different land use and transportation alternatives were studied. During Phase IV, two land use and three transportation alternatives were analyzed to determine the final recommendations which were to be made by the technical staff. An extensive public participation effort was conducted which involved public officials, local staffs and citizen organizations in the review process.
Association of Bay Area GovernmentsClaremont Hotel, 41 Tunnel Road
Berkeley, CA United States
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionAshby Avenue and Domingo Avenue
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
- Ybarra, J
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 243 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Finance; Guidelines; Land use; Local government; Public participation; Public transit; Regional transportation; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00346290
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM