NATIONAL TRANSIT INTERN PROGRAM: EVALUATION
In December 1978 the Urban Mass Transportation Administration (UMTA) of the Department of Transportation (DOT) awarded the American Public Transit Association (APTA) a contract to establish and implement Phase II of the National Transit Intern Program (NTIP). The report consists of three evaluation components. The first is a summary of activities performed during Phase II of the program; the second is an assessment and analysis of NTIP's efforts to help participating agencies in selecting prospective managers and to help college-trained students in their career placement; the third and final component is a summary of APTA's future role in NTIP.
Washington, DC United States 20036
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Land, G A
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Deployment; Manuals; Mass spectrometers; Performance evaluations; Professional personnel; Rapid transit; Specialized training; Training; Transportation; Universities and colleges; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials; Internships
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00346198
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-DC-06-0224-81-2Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM