USE OF ADVERTISING AND MARKETING INCENTIVES TO PROMOTE SALES OF FUEL EFFICIENT VEHICLES. PART II
The objectives of the project were accomplished through the performance of a series of tasks. The tasks included a comprehensive literature review, the development of advertising and incentive typologies or evaluation frameworks, an evaluation of the effectiveness of advertising and promotion in the marketing of fuel-efficient cars, and the identification and description of methods to measure the effectiveness of advertising and promotion in promoting fuel efficiency as an attribute. Part II is a more detailed explanation of the background and major findings of the study.
- See also Part 1, PB82-115627.
Market Facts, Incorporated1611 North Kent Street
Arlington, VA United States 22209
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Donnelly, J H
- Publication Date: 1981-6-10
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Advertising; Automobiles; Evaluation; Fuel consumption; Incentives; Marketing; Motor vehicles; Promotion; Publicity; Sales
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Highways; Society; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00346175
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., HS-805 997
- Contract Numbers: DTNH22-80-C-07131
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM