IDENTIFICATION AND FEASIBILITY TEST OF SPECIALIZED RURAL PEDESTRIAN SAFETY TRAINING. VOLUME III: PEDSAFE JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL MATERIALS
This report (Volume 3 of four volumes) provides detailed descriptions of all printed program materials employed in the Junior/Senior High School PEDSAFE Program. The volume is designed to serve as a users guide for school systems implementing the program. The full texts of the PEDSAFE Teacher's Guides and Student Booklets which specify program content and conduct are provided. Copies of all other printed materials are included. In addition, specifications for printing program materials are provided.
- Record URL:
- See also Volume 2, PB82-109638, and Volume 4, PB82-109653.
Applied Science Associates, IncorporatedP.O. Box 158
Butler, PA United States 16001
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Bittner, S R
- Chiplock, L W
- Dueker, R L
- Publication Date: 1981-3-30
- Pagination: 345 p.
- TRT Terms: Children; Curricula; Education; Feasibility analysis; High schools; Highway transportation; Manuals; Pedestrian safety; Rural areas; School children; Schools; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Child safety; Instructional materials
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00346164
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASA-619-VOL-3 Final Rpt., HS-805 965
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01749
- Files: HSL, NTIS, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM