SHIP BEHAVIOUR AT SEA AND ITS STUDY IN THE LABORATORY
The theme is the way in which scientific method has been introduced and developed during the past hundred years to provide knowledge about ship behaviour at sea, and in particular the recent effects of active co-operation between oceanographers and naval architects. (Author)
- Published in Report of the Challenger Society, V3, N22, pp44-52, 1968. No copies are furnished.
National Physical LaboratoryTeddington, England
- Silverleaf, A
- Publication Date: 1968
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Maneuverability; Ship motion; Ship pilotage; Stability (Mechanics)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00016699
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Ship-133
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1972 12:00AM