CRASH PROTECTION SYSTEMS FOR HANDICAPPED SCHOOL AND TRANSIT BUS OCCUPANTS. VOLUME III. APPENDICES A, B, C, AND D
The volume contains appendices A, B, C, and D to the report, including manufacturers of dummies, anthropometry, survey questions and deceleration crash pulses.
- See also Volume 2, PB82-121088, and Volume 4, PB82-121104.
Minicars, Incorporated55 Depot Road
Goleta, CA United States 93117
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Khadikar, A V
- Will, E
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Anthropometry; Buses; Crash injury research; Crash tests; Crashes; Data collection; Industries; Persons with disabilities; Restraint systems; Surveys; Testing; Wheelchairs
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger restraints
- Subject Areas: Highways; Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00346145
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IR-1074-12-80-VOL-3 Intrm Rpt., HS-805 823
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01774
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 6 1982 12:00AM