CRASH PROTECTION SYSTEMS FOR HANDICAPPED SCHOOL AND TRANSIT BUS OCCUPANTS. VOLUME II. TECHNICAL REPORT
This is the Interim Report of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) program, "Crash Protection Systems for Handicapped School and Transit Bus Occupants" (Contract DOT-HS-7-01774).
- See also Volume 1, PB82-121070 and Volume 3, PB82-121096.
Minicars, Incorporated55 Depot Road
Goleta, CA United States 93117
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Khadikar, A V
- Will, E
- Publication Date: 1980-12
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 252 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamic lift; Anthropometry; Buses; Children; Crash injury research; Crash tests; Crashes; Data analysis; Mathematical analysis; Passenger transportation; Persons with disabilities; Public transit; Ramps; Research; Restraint systems; School buses; State of the art studies; Testing; Traffic crashes; Wheelchairs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Lifts; Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger restraints
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00346144
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: IR-1074-12-80-VOL-2 Intrm Rpt., HS-805 822
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01774
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 22 1982 12:00AM