WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR NEW MEXICO, WATER YEAR 1979
Water resources data for the 1979 water year for New Mexico consist of records of discharge and water quality of streams; stage, contents and water quality of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality in wells and springs. This report contains discharge records for 229 gaging stations; stage and contents for 24 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 97 gaging stations, 13 partial-record stations, 2 reservoir, 18 springs and 143 wells; and water levels for 86 observation wells. Also included are 126 crest-stage partial-record stations and 2 low-flow partial-record stations. Additional water data were collected at various sites, not part of the systematic data collection program, and are published as miscellaneous measurements. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating State and Federal agencies in New Mexico.
- See also report for water year 1978, PB80-160864. Prepared in cooperation with the State of New Mexico.
U.S. Geological SurveyWater Resources Divisiion
Honolulu, HI United States
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Pagination: 760 p.
- TRT Terms: Flow; Groundwater; Lakes; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water areas; Water quality; Water table
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: New Mexico
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00346022
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-80/069, USGS-WDR-NM-79-1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jan 29 2002 12:00AM