Multi-point forming springback compensation control of two-dimensional hull plate
Springback is always a technical problem in sheet metal forming. In this article, the rapid springback compensation control of two-dimensional hull plate is realized by theoretical calculation and numerical simulation. For the cylindrical shell, according to the bending forming theory of medium and thick plates, the total elastic-plastic bending moment is established, and the curvature change before and after springback is deduced. The curvature correction coefficient is determined by the precise numerical simulation technology. At the same time, the validity of the method is verified by cold bending experiment. For the shell with variable curvature, it is divided into several cylindrical surfaces according to the curvature gradient of its geometric section line. The compensation curvature array is obtained by the correction compensation algorithm of springback curvature of cylindrical plate, and the algorithm is verified by numerical simulation. The results show that the method is very close to the expected results. Thus, the efficiency and precision of forming will be improved, and the foundation of digitization of sheet metal forming is established.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/16878132
- © 2020 Shaojuan Su et al.
- Publication Date: 2020-4
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 12p
Open Access (libre)
- TRT Terms: Algorithms; Bending moments; Curvature; Forming; Hulls; Plates (Engineering); Sheet metal; Simulation; Validation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01749543
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 6 2020 3:36PM