MODES OF TRANSPORTATION. SOURCES OF INFORMATION ON URBAN TRANSPORTATION
Inventory of modes of urban transportation classified by vehicle types, with subclasses by guideway where applicable. Over 100 vehicle systems which have been demonstrated, or are currently operated, are described and referenced. In addition, 124 proposed systems are listed. A background on vehicle performance and an extensive appendix on rail transit systems is included. Bibliographic references are included.
- This was prepared by the American Society of Civil Engineers, Urban Transportation Research Council and Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
ASCE/Urban Transportation Research Council345 East 47th Street
New York, NY United States 10017
- Solomon, R J
- Silien, J S
- Publication Date: 1968-8
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Light rail transit; Network analysis (Planning); Rapid transit; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00057032
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliogr
- Contract Numbers: DOT H-804
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 16 1974 12:00AM