BASIC RESEARCH IN CRASHWORTHINESS II -- COMPARISON OF TELEDYNE-GEOTECH CRASH RECORDER DATA AND ACCELEROMETER DATA
The report presents a limited comparison of accelerations measured using conventional strain gage accelerometers and a newly developed self-contained crash recorder designed to record accelerations. The test data were obtained on vehicle-to-pole and vehicle-to-vehicle impacts.
- See also PB-222 899.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY United States 14225
- Trenka, A R
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 94 p.
- Accession Number: 00057023
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CALSPAN-YB-2987-15V Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7622
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM