RIDESHARING AND THE DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has operated a ridesharing program since 1977. As the volume of recordkeeping and information tracking for the program became more extensive, the need for an easily altered and operated database system became apparent. The following report describes the needs of the ridesharing program and how their database management system answers those needs.
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory7000 East Avenue
Livermore, CA United States 94550
- Taasevigen, D
- Publication Date: 1981-8
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Data management; Databases; Employers; Information processing; Ridesharing
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 00345440
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Report/Paper Numbers: UCRL-86543 Tech Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: W-7405-ENG-48
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1982 12:00AM