COST OF PIPELINE AND COMPRESSOR STATION CONSTRUCTION UNDER NON-BUDGET TYPE OF CERTIFICATE AUTHORIZATIONS AS REPORTED BY PIPELINE COMPANIES IN FISCAL YEAR 1973
This report is prepared annually to show actual costs of constructing pipelines and compressor stations and to compare currently reported costs with costs reported during the past ten years. Pipeline costs are arranged in the report to show separately the cost of transmission lines, lateral lines and offshore lines by the various sizes of lines and by geographical areas. Compressor station costs are classified so as to show new stations and additions to existing stations, transmission stations and field and storage stations, and reciprocating units and gas turbine driven centrifugal units.
Federal Power CommissionBureau of Natural Gas, 825 North Capitol Street, NE
Washington, DC United States 20426
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic analysis; Pipeline pumping stations; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Pipelines); Pipeline economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00056990
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM