DALLAS CORRIDOR FRONTAGE ROAD EVALUATION PLAN
The report represents the evaluation plan for the 15-intersection Dallas corridor frontage road system. The traffic signals on the frontage roads along the North Central Expressaway in Dallas, Texas are being put under computer control. This would provide the maximum progression possible along both frontage roads while still providing traffic responsive signal phasings. A variable sequence multiphase progression otpimization procedure would be used to optimize progression in real-time.
- Report on Dallas Freeway Corridor Study.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Messer, C J
- Whitson, R H
- Publication Date: 1973-8
- Pagination: 50 p.
- Accession Number: 00056973
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RF-953-12 Intrm Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7964
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1974 12:00AM