SURVEY OF SUSPENSION SYSTEMS ON CAMPER TRAILERS. VOLUME X
Loading patterns, load capacities and consumer knowledge in these areas were determined for 8800 vehicles consisting of travel trailers, motor homes, and pickup trucks carrying slide-in campers. Vehicles were weighed as they arrived at National parks in their operating condition. Rating data was obtained from vehicle manufacturers.
- See also PB-230 721.
Pioneer Engineering and Manufacturing Company2500 East Nine Mile Road
Warren, MI USA 48091
- Ludtke, N
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 188 p.
- Accession Number: 00056968
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-098-1-136
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1974 12:00AM