SURVEY OF SUSPENSION SYSTEMS ON TRAVEL TRAILERS. VOLUME IX
Loading patterns, load capacities and consumer knowledge in these areas were determined for 8800 vehicles consisting of travel trailers, motor homes, and pickup trucks carrying slide-in campers. Vehicles were weighed as they arrived at National parks in their operating condition. Rating data were obtained from vehicle manufacturers.
- See also PB-230 722.
Pioneer Engineering and Manufacturing Company2500 East Nine Mile Road
Warren, MI United States 48091
- Ludtke, N
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 585 p.
- Accession Number: 00056967
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-098-1-136
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1974 12:00AM