AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORT: BRIEF FORMAT, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION ISSUE NUMBER 3 OF 1973 ACCIDENTS. FILE NUMBERS: 1-0001 THRU -0010, 1-0012 THRU 0014 1-0016, 1-0020 THRU -0025, 1-0027, 1-0030. 3-1801 THRU -2700
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. Civil Aviation operations during calendar year 1973. The 900 General Aviation and 22 Air Carrier Accidents represent a random selection. The publication is issued irregularly normally six times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries and causal factors.
- Also available on subscription, $20.00/year domestic, $25.00/year foreign.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1974-2-25
- Pagination: 525 p.
- Accession Number: 00056964
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-74-1
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1974 12:00AM