CONSUMER ORIENTATIONS TOWARD FUEL EFFICIENT VEHICLES: FINAL REPORT
This study investigates consumer reactions both to specific vehicle design changes, and more generally, to the Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE) regulations and the energy supply situation which motivated their implementation.
- See also PB81-245359.
National Analysts, Incorporated400 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA United States 19106
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Kernish, R
- Publication Date: 1981-3
- Pagination: 118 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Consumer behavior; Consumer preferences; Fuel consumption; Fuel storage; Public opinion; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: User reactions
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Society; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00344507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 1-037-78-F, DOT-HS-805-938
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01782
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM