TENNESSEE DUI (DRIVING WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF INTOXICANTS) PROBATION FOLLOWUP DEMONSTRATION PROJECT
The objective of the study was to assess the relative effectiveness within drinker classification of the use of probation, over and above other treatments and traditional sanctions.
- Prepared in cooperation with Traffic Safety Coordination Commission, Memphis, TN., and Nashville Urban Observatory, TN.
Tennessee Highway Safety Planning DivisionJames K Polk Building, Suite 1800
Nashville, TN United States 37219
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Holden, R T
- Stewart, L T
- Rice, J N
- Manker, E
- Publication Date: 1981-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Demonstration projects; Driver rehabilitation; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Measures of effectiveness; Probation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00344505
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., HS-805 950
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01199
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM