HIGHWAYS AND WETLANDS. VOLUME III: ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
The purpose of this three-part manual is to assist highway personnel to achieve the policy goals and objectives of all Federal and State statutes and Executive Orders pertaining to the Nation's wetlands. Volume III identifies and abstracts key publications which are relevant to information included in Volumes I and II.
- See also Volume 2, PB81-242091. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E14, PB81-242075.
New England Research, Incorporated15 Sagamore Road
Worcester, MA United States 01605
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Erickson, P A
- Camougis, G
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Environmental protection; Manuals; Road construction; Wetlands
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00344487
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-IP-80-11-VOL-3 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9429
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM