HIGHWAYS AND WETLANDS. VOLUME II: IMPACT ASSESSMENT, MITIGATION, AND ENHANCEMENT MEASURES
The purpose of this three-part manual is to assist highway personnel to achieve the policy goals and objectives of all Federal and State statutes and Executive Orders pertaining to the Nation's wetlands. Volume II provides the technical and scientific data, information, and analyses which are directly relevant to the guidelines. Volume II provides emphasis on the following issues: (1) the variety of wetland types and regional factors which can influence highway project impacts; (2) the evaluation of impacts; (3) areas of scientific disagreement; (4) technical and economic feasibility.
- See also Volume 1, PB81-242083, and Volume 3, PB81-242109. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E14, PB81-242075.
New England Research, Incorporated15 Sagamore Road
Worcester, MA United States 01605
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Erickson, P A
- Camougis, G
- Miner, N H
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 189 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Environmental protection; Feasibility analysis; Manuals; Road construction; Wetlands
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00344486
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-IP-80-11-VOL-2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9429
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 29 1982 12:00AM