ALCOHOL/SAFETY PUBLIC INFORMATION MATERIALS CATALOG. NUMBER 5
The Alcohol/Safety Public Information Materials Catalog is designed for use by persons developing public information programs on alcohol and highway safety. It lists materials produced for campaigns along with journal articles and reports describing and evaluating such programs. Materials and reports listed in the catalog may be borrowed free of charge.
- Record URL:
- See also Number 4, PB81-111478.
University of Michigan, Ann ArborHighway Safety Research Institute
Ann Arbor, MI United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Grimm, A C
- Huber, K R
- Publication Date: 1981-6
- Pagination: 245 p.
- TRT Terms: Advertising campaigns; Alcoholic beverages; Catalogs; Drivers; Ethanol; Guidelines; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Information dissemination; Information management; Information, data, and knowledge; Manuals; Planning; Public relations; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00344445
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-81-17 Final Rpt., HS-805 941
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-9-02209
- Files: HSL, NTIS, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1982 12:00AM