U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION: ANNUAL REPORT (13TH), FISCAL YEAR 1979
The report presents the yearly progress report of each administration of the Department of Transportation for the year 1979. The jurisdictions of the eight administrations include highway planning, development and construction; urban mass transit; railroads; aviation; and the safety of waterways, ports, highways, and oil and gas pipelines.
- Paper copy available from Supt. of Docs.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aviation; Coal; Coordination; Foreign; Freight transportation; Highway planning; Highways; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines; Policy; Ports; Prevention; Public transit; Railroads; Research management; Road construction; Safety; Transportation; Transportation departments; Urban transportation; Water transportation; Waterways
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Government policies; Waterways (Transportation)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Policy; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00344414
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 23 1982 12:00AM