ILLINOIS ENERGY PLAN. STAFF WORKING PAPER VOLUME 1: ILLINOIS ENERGY CONSUMPTION TRENDS, 1960-2000
This report provides an analysis of historical state energy consumption patterns for five different economic sectors: residential, transportation, commercial, agricultural and industrial. This volume also projects future energy consumption and costs in Illinois.
Illinois Institute of Natural Resources401 South Spring Street
Springfield, IL United States 62706
- Publication Date: 1981-5
- Pagination: 297 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Costs; Dwellings; Energy conservation; Forecasting; Fuel consumption; History; Industries; Trade; Trend (Statistics)
- Geographic Terms: Illinois
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Finance; Highways; History; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00344295
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ILLDOE-81S/13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1982 12:00AM