TRAINING FOR INSPECTION AND MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
The successful implementation of an inspection/maintenance program requires that certain people undergo training. The purpose of this report is to provide guidance to I/M program administrators on the development of training for inspectors, auditors, investigators, and mechanics. The report will review the experiences and problems encountered by currently operating I/M programs and provide recommendations as to course content and coordination of training efforts.
Environmental Protection AgencyInspection and Maintenance Staff, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Chijner, A F
- Publication Date: 1981-4
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Inspection; Inspectors; Maintenance; Maintenance personnel; Motor vehicles; Personnel development; Programming (Planning); Training; Vehicle maintenance; Vocational guidance
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00344278
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-IMS-81-14 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1982 12:00AM