ENGINEERING COMPUTER APPLICATION HANDBOOK, ROAD DESIGN SYSTEM (RDS)
The primary purpose of this Handbook is to instruct the user in submitting road design data and in interpreting computer printouts from the Road Design System (RDS). It lets the user know what programs are available. It also tells the user some things to watch out for when using the programs.
US Forest Service1400 Independence Avemue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20250
- Publication Date: 1978-4
- Pagination: 242 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Computer programming; Computer programs; Design; Earthwork; Embankments; Handbooks; Highway design; Information processing; Needs assessment; Pavements; Roads
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00344263
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FSH-7109.16 Final Rpt., USDA/DF-81/013A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 2002 12:00AM