EPA EVALUATION OF THE ULX-15 AND ULX-15D UNDER SECTION 511 OF THE MOTOR VEHICLE INFORMATION AND COST SAVINGS ACT
On January 19, 1981, the EPA received a request from Fuelteck Corporation for evaluation of a fuel saving device termed ULX-15 and ULX-15D. These devices are fuel additives that are claimed to improve gasoline and diesel engine combustion and thereby increase fuel economy. This document announces the conclusions of the EPA evaluation of the ULX-15 and ULX-15D additives under provisions of section 511 of the Motor Vehicle Information and Cost Savings Act.
Environmental Protection AgencyTest and Evaluation Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- BARTH, E A
- Publication Date: 1981-5
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Automobiles; Diesel fuels; Evaluation; Exhaust gases; Fuel additives; Fuel consumption; Gasoline; Motor fuels
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I96: Vehicle Operating Costs;
- Accession Number: 00344049
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-TEB-511-81-4 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1982 12:00AM