TRANSPORTATION SAFETY INFORMATION REPORT: 1980 (ANNUAL SUMMARY)
The "Transportation Safety Information Report," is a compendium of selected national-level transportation safety statistics for all modes of transportation. The report presents and compares data for transportation fatalities, accidents, and injuries for the current and preceding years. Featured in this report is the annual summary of modal safety hazards and safety program highlights for 1980, as well as summary charts detailing modal safety trends from 1970-1980.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Compagna, M
- Publication Date: 1981-6
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Boats; Casualties; Crashes; Fatalities; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Hazards; Highway transportation; Injuries; Periodicals; Pipeline transportation; Prevention; Railroad transportation; Rapid transit; Safety; Statistics; Transportation; Trend (Statistics); Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); I81: Accident Statistics;
- Accession Number: 00343802
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-RSPA-81-7 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1982 12:00AM