A STUDY OF EXPORT SHIPMENTS OF SELECTED AGRICULTURAL PERISHABLES
The purpose of the study is to consider the problem of time delays in the movement of certain perishable commodities for export, and the effect of delays in this movement on the export process, specifically from the viewpoint of the American Merchant Marine.
TRC Development CorporationLa Jolla, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 128 p.
- TRT Terms: Chilled cargo; Containers; Humidity control; International trade; Perishables; Refrigerated cargo; Refrigeration; Refrigeration systems; Temperature control
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo ventilation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00056940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-3-36248
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1974 12:00AM