PARK-AND-POOL FACILITIES SURVEY RESULTS AND PLANNING DATA
The report presents the results of a Park-and-Pool survey undertaken at selected locations around the San Antonio and Houston, Texas, metropolitan areas. This information should prove useful in a number of different ways including: the identification of various improvements which could be made in order to better meet the needs of area commuters; and the planning and design of future Park-and-Pool facilities.
- Sponsored in part by Texas State Dept. of Highways and Public Transportation, Austin.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Washington, DC United States 20590
Texas State Department of Highways & Public Transp11th and Brazos Streets
Austin, TX United States 78701
- Bullard, D
- Christiansen, D L
- FITZGERALD, A V
- Publication Date: 1981-2
- Pagination: 56 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuters; Needs assessment; Park and ride; Parking facilities; Parking lots; Surveys; Transportation planning; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Urban transportation; Vanpools
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00343720
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2-10-74-205-13 Res Rpt., FHWA/TX-81/23
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 28 1982 12:00AM