VEHICLE INSURANCE STUDY
This report presents the results of an insurance study that was conducted for the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The purpose of the study was to evaluate the vehicle insurance programs of the 19 urban transit systems in Wisconsin and provide recommendations for improvement of these programs. Particular attention was given in the analysis to group alternatives.
- Prepared in cooperation with Warren, McVeigh and Griffin, Newport Beach, California. See also PB80-145287.
Madison, WI United States 53707-7910
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Executives; Hazards; Insurance; Insurance claims; Loss and damage claims; Management; Planning; Public transit; Rapid transit; Risk assessment; Safety; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00343626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-WI-09-8004-81-2Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UMTA-WI-09-8004
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 28 1982 12:00AM