PARATRANSIT HANDBOOK: A GUIDE TO PARATRANSIT SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION VOLUME II-PARTS 4 AND 5
The Paratransit Handbook has been developed as a guide to aid public officials, planners, system operators, and interested community groups in planning, designing, implementing, operating, and evaluating integrated paratransit systems. Volume II, Part 4, Service Components, Regulations, Analytical Procedures, and Sources (SCRAPS) contains detailed information to complement the planning and design process. Volume II, Part 5, The Appendices, also includes references, a glossary, summaries of individual system characteristics, and other technical material.
- Record URL:
- Record URL:
- See also PB81-222127.
SYSTAN, Incorporated343 Second Street, P.O. Box U
Los Altos, CA United States 94022
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Billheimer, J W
- Lave, R E
- Jones, P
- Fratessa, C
- Newman, D
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 365 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Buses; Design; Evaluation; Financing; Handbooks; Laws and legislation; Local government; Maintenance; Paratransit services; Persons with disabilities; Programming (Planning); Rapid transit; Ridesharing; Systems analysis; Taxi services; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Dial-a-bus; Rapid transit railways; Transportation system analysis
- Subject Areas: Design; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00343583
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-UMTA796VOL-2Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1392
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 28 1982 12:00AM