PARATRANSIT HANDBOOK: A GUIDE TO PARATRANSIT SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION VOLUME I-PARTS 1-3
The Paratransit Handbook has been developed as a guide to aid public officials, planners, system operators, and interested community groups in planning, designing, implementing, operating, and evaluating integrated paratransit systems. The Handbook represents a compendium of techniques and experience drawn from existing Dial-A-Bus and shared-ride taxi paratransit systems. Five interrelated sections contained in two volumes comprise the Handbook.
- Record URL:
- See also PB81-222135.
SYSTAN, Incorporated343 2nd Street
Los Altos, CA United States 94022
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Bellheimer, J W
- Lave, R E
- Jones, P
- Fratessa, C
- Newman, D
- Publication Date: 1979-2
- Pagination: 443 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Buses; Design; Districts and authorities; Evaluation; Financing; Government agencies; Handbooks; Local government; Maintenance; Paratransit services; Persons with disabilities; Programming (Planning); Rapid transit; Ridesharing; Systems analysis; Taxi services; Transit operators; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Dial-a-bus; Rapid transit railways; Transportation system analysis
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00343582
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-UMTA796VOL-1Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-1392
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 28 1982 12:00AM