NETWORK FLOW SIMULATION FOR URBAN TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM. PHASE II.VOLUME 2. PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION FOR UTCS-1. NETWORK SIMULATION MODEL. PART I
The manual contains detailed program documentation for the expanded version of the UTCS-1 Network Simulation Model, dated May 1, 1973. The first section gives a brief description of each of the 60 routines making up the model. The second section covers program documentation for each routine, including the program abstract; flow chart(s); input, operational and output specifications; definition of error handling techniques; and supplementary programming notes. The final section documents the 'COMMON' storage arrays and scalar descriptions used by the model.
- Prepared in cooperation with KLD Associates, Inc., N.Y. Paper copy also available from NTIS $23.00/set of 5 reports as PB-230 759-SET.
Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Worrall, R D
- Lieberman, E
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 207 p.
- Accession Number: 00056927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7885
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM