The patent application describes a digital communication system between pilots and traffic controller wherein air traffic control (ATC) instructions are displayed for the pilots with provision for communicating pilot response to ground control.
- Government-owned invention available for licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Wedan, R W
- Publication Date: 1974-3-15
- Pagination: 10 p.
- Accession Number: 00056917
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-451 448 Patent
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM