EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING RESEARCH AT BERKELEY - 1980
At the Seventh World Conference on Earthquake Engineering held in Istanbul, Turkey, September 8-13, 1980, twenty one papers were presented by faculty participants and research personnel associated with the Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Berkeley. The papers have been compiled in this report to illustrate some of the research work in earthquake engineering being conducted at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Proceedings of the World Conference on Earthquake Engineering (7th) Held at Istanbul, Turkey on September 8-13, 1980.
University of California, BerkeleyEarthquake Engineering Research Center
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Publication Date: 1980-9
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Building; Building materials; Conferences; Dynamic loads; Dynamic structural analysis; Earth movements (Geophysics); Earthquake resistant design; Earthquake resistant structures; Earthquakes; Engineering; Insurance; Mathematical models; Meetings; Research; State of the art studies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Earth movements
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; Research; I20: Design and Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I42: Soil Mechanics;
- Accession Number: 00343121
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UCB/EERC-80/37, NSF/RA-800405
- Contract Numbers: NSF-PFR77-20667
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 28 1982 12:00AM