AN OVERVIEW OF THE FAA ENGINEERING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS WITH HIGHLIGHTS OF FISCAL YEARS 1974-1975
A report is made on the Federal Aviation Administration's developmental program for air traffic control and safety, indicating long term directions, highlighting 1974 achievements to date, and discussing the expected progress and accomplishments for 1975. It includes systems evolution, upgraded third generation control, airport characteristics, general aviation considerations, program descriptions, and management.
- See also report dated Mar 73, AD-758 284.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 88 p.
- Accession Number: 00056911
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-EM-74-8
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM