RISK ANALYSIS IN HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION. VOLUME II. BIBLIOGRAPHY
This is the second of two volumes prepared under the Risk Analysis in Hazardous Materials Transportation contract awarded by OHM/DOT. It is divided into two major sections. Section 1 contains relevant bibliographic entries and abstracts from among Department of Defense publications and Governmental Research Abstracts. Section 2 is merely a concise listing of all bibliographic entries gathered over the course of the entire project. All of the entries in this section have been previously shown in Monthly Progress Reports between June and December 1972.
- See also PB-230 810.
University of Southern California, Los AngelesInstitute of Aerosapce Safety and Management
Los Angeles, CA United States 90007
- Jones, G P
- Barrow, R W
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 425 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Risk analysis; Safety
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00056907
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RAPO-73-8 Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-20114
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM