HSB: STUDY OF A HIGH SPEED INTERCITY SURFACE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM FOR GERMANY. VOLUME VI. ATTACHMENTS 15-24
The final volume of a six volume series on planning for a high speed rail transportation system in West Germany between cities develops several traffic models, discusses investments and benefit cost analysis, considers some track sharing possibilities, and makes some recommendations.
- Technical trans. of Hochleistungs-Schnellbahn Studiengesellschaft mbH, Ottobrunn. Report (West Germany). Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 6 reports as PB-230 457-T-SET.
Transportation Development Agency, Canada2085 Union, 9th Floor
Montreal, PQ Canada
- Neuber, H D
- Pennekamp, A
- Rothermel, V H
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 652 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Mathematical models; Network analysis (Planning); Passenger service; Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00056903
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM