HSB: STUDY OF A HIGH SPEED INTERCITY SURFACE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM FOR GERMANY. VOLUME V. ATTACHMENT 14
Volume five of a six volume series on high speed rail transportation between cities in West Germany covers an algorithm for routing networks, automobile, truck, and passenger carriers, forecasting for 1985, transportation of containers and swap bodies, long haul freight, train frequency and capacity and waiting times, and optimum scheduling.
- Technical trans. of Hochleistungs-Schnellbahn Studiengesellschaft abH, Ottobrunn. Report (West Germany). Paper copy also available from NTIS $37.00/set of 6 reports as PB-230 457-T-SET.
Transportation Development Agency, Canada2085 Union, 9th Floor
Montreal, PQ Canada
- Neuber, H D
- Pennekamp, A
- Rothermel, V H
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 336 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight service; High speed rail; Network analysis (Planning); Technology; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00056902
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1974 12:00AM